Here we are in 2020 already —it only feels like a few years ago when we were seeing in the millennium— and we are almost reaching the mid point of January!
I’ve decided not to set resolutions this year. I don’t want to blow my own trumpet or anything but, besides being podgy around the middle and having difficulty saying no at times, I’m fairly happy with who I am at the moment.
How about you? Have you set any resolutions? Do you ever stick to them?
For 2020 I’ve created a list of tasks I want to work through instead, and I thought you might like to have a gander. Plus, in the spirit of accountability, if they’re out there I have to do them, right?
Sorceress Of Flame
* Complete the first draft.
* First round edits.
* Arrange m/s review.
* Second round edits.
* Beta readers.
* Third round edits.
* Proof read.
* Arrange cover.
* Arrange formatting.
* Arc readers.
* Publish (Hopefully Nov).
* Read 20 books throughout the year.
* Finish batching up the murder mystery for testers.
* Attend 3 events as an author.
* Organise some swag.
* Take part in CampNaNo (April).
* Take part in NaNoWriMo (November).
* Enter DofA into competition (by Feb).
* Monthly book review.
* Monthly Author Q&A.
* Monthly writing tip.
* Post regular updates.
* Redo my ‘Releases’ page.
* Bring all of the pages up to date.
* Add an events page.
* Spend more time interacting with the #writingcommunity on Twitter.
* Talk to more reviewers/book bloggers on IG.
* Create new aesthetics for IG.
* Get back into having a pretty and organised grid.
*Post more SofT snippets etc.
* Try to organise my Pinterest board.
* Add F1 story to Wattpad.
Don’t add any more books to my TBR pile!
On top of all of this, I will also try to make sure I don’t lose my daughter under a mountain of washing, that everyone remains fed and watered, and the walls don’t crumble under the weight of dust and clutter.
I wish you all a successful 2020. Now, what shall I tick off first?
Speak soon, Jodie xxx