Well, as the title suggests, this post is a very quick hi from me.
I normally like to do a round up of the previous month, but I didn’t get much opportunity to do that as I’ve been chasing my tail for weeks, at least it feels that way. I’ll be doing a bigger post in the next week or two when everything settles (crossing my fingers and gritting my teeth!), but I just wanted to let you all know that I’m still here working away in the background.
For a bit of an October overview:
- Center Parcs was a little disappointing this time around.
- Everyone got sick.
- We had a load of fancy-dress outfits to sort for school, Halloween, etc.
- I went out-out and drank a small fortune in cocktails.
- Starbucks ran out of Pumpkin Spice.
- We went to Blackpool and saw some spectacular fireworks.
- I completed the #wiwpreptober challenge on Instagram.
- Got ahead with my reading.
I should probably also remind you that Shadows of the Circus is available for FREE download and to click here for more details.
Sorry to cut and run but I’m on a time limit. Keep an eye out for my next blog post coming soon.
Stay safe, Jodie xxx